Power: Season 2
Season two picks up right where it left off: James “Ghost” St. Patrick doubling down on his drug business to save his nightclub and dream of a legitimate future. Ghost’s work troubles pale in comparison to juggling his relationship with his wife, Tasha, and his first love, Angela, who’s also an Assistant US Attorney investigating his drug organization.
Ghost is set further back from his dream by his business partner, Tommy, who loves the drug game, and his former mentor, Kanan, fresh out of jail and looking for revenge.
Season two has Ghost in a race against himself: Can he get out of the drug game alive before Angela discovers who he is?
- 2x1ConsequencesJun 06, 2015
- 2x2No Friends on the StreetJun 13, 2015
- 2x3Like We're Any Other CoupleJun 20, 2015
- 2x4You're the Only Person I Can TrustJun 27, 2015
- 2x5Who You Are and Who You Want to BeJul 11, 2015
- 2x6Why Her?Jul 18, 2015
- 2x7You're Not the ManJul 25, 2015
- 2x8Three Moves AheadAug 01, 2015
- 2x9Time's UpAug 08, 2015
- 2x10Ghost Is DeadAug 15, 2015